Question

craigwenger

Where can you see the age of each account?
A few weeks ago when I signed up I could see the age of each account individually. I am thinking about closing a credit card account or two and wondering how it might affect my average account age and therefore my credit score. But now I can't find that information again, just the average. Is it still available?

Most Helpful Response

Credit cards' age...

On the section named "Manage Your Accounts" you can see the date of each credit card, under the column "Credit Report Accounts". To access this section, click on one of you credit cards link, and then click on the "Settings" link, then on the right side you'll be able to see each credit card, and the small letters in grey under that name is the opened date. In this example I assume that you linked your credit cards' accounts, if not, I suppose the options should be similar.

craigwenger

Thanks!

how do I see which card it is?

I have three cards with the same bank. I can see that one of them is my oldest account, but I can't see what the card number is. I would like to close the other two, but I can't find the age information on my statement. How do I find that out?