Question

rickrod311

where can i see positive reporting on my report
I have been paying weekly rent for 15 months now. I use rentreporters and they tell me they have reported 13 months worth of my payments ( all positive) and that i should be able to see them on credit karma. Where would i find positive information on my credit report?

first of all find out who they report to

If your not seeing anything on CK, they may not be reporting to one of the big 3 credit reporting agencies.  That doesn't mean that they are not reporting though, there are an estimated 300 credit reporting agencies in the US.  Most do not cross report because of costs.

The info contained in your CK reports is reflecting what is on your TransUnion and Equifax reports only. All the info, good and bad is reported the same way.  In general They do not report Rental, utilitiy or "Private Loan"  payments as a credit source.   (Private loans are loans that you pay directly to the creditor such as used car dealers and Rent to own furniture dealers that you make payments to.  These are considered Cost of living expenses and aren't usually reported because of the cost to the creditor to report each month.