Question

Posted in Retirement

myholeinone

where can i go to get help in rebuilding my credit and life?
I lost my house 4 yrs ago and I am try to rebuild my life,it is very hard when you cant find help.

I used Plan B

They helped me in 28 days call them at 714-508-7306 planbcrs.com

You need to help yourself, it is your life, no one else is going to do it for you. The first step in helping yourself is educating yourself. There is a ton of info on credit all across the internet, spend an hour or so a day reading all that you can. If you have any specific questions along the way, feel free to ask and we will try to help, but don't ever believe that you need someone else to help you better your life, that is your job and you are capable of doing so.