Question

zook8u

Where can I get someone to look at my credit report and give me a step by step plan to fix it?
My credit is a bit of a mess from my youth. I'm 25 with a family and I want help fixing my credit because everytime I look at my report it's just too much to figure out where and how to start.

I have a mix of collections mostly smaller.
1 is a credit card. (1400ish)
2 are utility bills. (250 total)
6 are medical. (2000ish)

I had a student loan go to government collections (How can I get this loan back so I can pay it and get that off my report?)(3000ish)

I know my collections look really bad and kill my score because I've paid EVERYONE on time for the past year. (I didn't have credit type bills for 3 years after my last card was closed.

which ones are most important to get off my account? I just want to have credit again. I hate being a 575 score after knowing how much easier life is with a 740.

I pay 4 college loans perfectly every month. plus my car payment is always on time but it feels like it's going to take forever to get back over 650 and beyond.

Most Helpful Response

Please read this...

This article is very easy to understand and give you a great starting point without you having to spend a dime on anything. Also, you can always get all three credit reports (one at a time) once every 12 months for FREE at www.annualcreditreport.com  Here is the article:     http://www.debtsteps.com/credit-repair.html