Question

okachuck

Where can I get some advice on wether to file bankruptcy or not?
I have fair credit rating, but maxed out and paying minimums, It's almost a quality of life question. I am on SSDI and getting by, but not ahead.

advice? comments?

You don't give much info here

I suggest you talk to a Bankruptcy Attorney.  They will go over everything with you to determine which Type of filing would be most appropriate for you case.  

Know that if you do file it can ruin your credit for years, Can cost a lot of money out of pocket and Takes a good bit of your time.  

Good Luck