Question

jrhodes16

Where can I get free credit help?
I am extremely in debt and want out. I need help getting out of debt but I can't afford to pay for advice. I don't want to file bankruptcy either. I need legal advice about how to save myself from bankruptcy. I don't know where to go. Every site I go to asks for a credit card. PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Response

Plan

In essance you need to pay down the debt.  All the accounts have to be paid with whatever you can put toward paying them now. Can you pay the newest debts first.  Call them all. Tell them you want to pay near interest only and put the rest toward one debt at a time until they are all gone. 

Get rid of fixed expenses.  Make you excuses but kill the cable, the cell phone, send back the stuff that you bought on time, until this financial cleansing is done.  Eat at home, sounds like you have more time than money so you can take public transportation for longer trips.  Make a plan and see it through.  If anyone harasses you, pay them last if you remember to get around to it.

Don’t even think getting into debt, is a solution to getting out of debt.  That is what they want you to believe, it is not true.

Credit Card Roll down (youtube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8zdReP9yME