Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

mario21023

where can I get cheap auto insurance if I don't have a drivers license

Most Helpful Response

Auto Insurance

You can't get insurance if you don't have a drivers license as you cannot legally drive.

Hope this helps

Whatever your reason is for not having a license is your business.  I hope you have one by now, but if not, I found a few links that may help.

www.nodepositcarinsurancequote.com

www.titan.com

www.a-abana.com/insurance-basic/drivers-licenses-we-accept

Hope that helps and good luck with whatever you have going on.

~S.

no license

ive had alot of tickets, the court house wants a large down payment to make a contract for monthly payments, i don't have the dwn pymnt. does any one know how i can get my license back? HELP PLZ!

You can and should be insured...

for your benefit (one less ticket if you are pulled over) and for the benefit of other drivers (in case you cause an accident).  My husband is UNDOCUMENTED (not illegal) and he is insured! We use Titan auto insurance. He signed up with his El Salvador issued passport (no visa stamp). It is always a good idea to break as few laws as possible. Hope this helps and good luck. 

Why not just get a driver's license?  I mean, why insure a car you can't legally drive?

DHS

First, go back home, then work on crossing the border legally.