Question

Johnmore123

where can i find acredit repair loan? A combined credit loand/
I need a loan to pay all of my debt, is there a way to get a loan and pay all of my debt?

Most Helpful Response

Yes, there is always a way, question is how much interest will you pay?  If you already have a bank or credit union, talk to them.  Without knowing more information (like your credit score and what is on your credit report), can't really give you any other advice.  

Johnmore123

Thanks but i dont see where my credit report or score has any thing to do with getting a loan. Thanks any ways JohnM

PS; I here that there are places that i can get a load paied directly to my debters.

Loans

You can simply google this and find many offers. However this really is not the best way to go to fix your credit. You will incur intrest charges, sure one payment to pay off all debt sounds great in the short term. It may seem like a great way to consolidate debt and get back on your feet, often that is not the case. Depending on your current score you could end up with high interest rates and end up paying more this way than tackling the debts one by one. I suggest really researching this option before you decide this is the way to go. If your spending habits do not change then in the long run this consolidation loan will be useless. See where you can cut corners on expenses (starbucks, fast food, etc) and use the savings to pay on the debts you have. Hope that helps good luck!