Question

Miranda2885

Where can I call to pay my collection debt
I really want to pay it

The full credit report will (well, should) have the name contact/mailing info of the creditor/agency. You can use Google to find the phone number of that company and talk to them. If they do not include any contact info in the entry, the name will always be there (it would have to be), and Google from there.

Odds are pretty good that you would already know who the collection agency is anyway, and I'm pretty sure they'll really want to talk to you in the first place.

jwsister

DON'T CALL!!!  Why? Because the person answering the phone is in no position to negotiate any payment arrangements.  Send a letter and keep copies.  If this is an old debt and still within the statute of limitations for collection, you want to negotiate a pay for delete arrangement.  Don't understand what I'm saying?  Read the articles on this site, since teaching about credit is what Credit Karma is here for, and the articles are very good.