Question

Ssluxenbergps

Where are you getting this false info?. Now I have 15 late payments? Ive never been late.
I checked with Equifax and they confirmed that I have no late payments showing on my record. How can your information change so drastically after one week?

Most Helpful Response

Hi SSluxenbergps,

There was an error that was causing payment information to be inaccurately displayed. It has been resolved at this time. Thanks for posting! 

raconover44

My reecord shows that I have 2 late payments, which is totally wrong.  I do not remember amking any payments late.  I'm usually early to most all my creditors.  What's going on?

Daniel

My transunion score is 692 this score you have is rong

tg101688

As long as your credit reports show correct data, there is no wrong credit score. Credit Karma displays the Vantage Score 3.0 model. Keep in mind that there are dozens of scoring models used by each of the credit bureaus. FICO scores are widely used by nearly all lenders and Vantage Score 3.0 is gaining more attention and usage by lenders as well.

Equifax Bad Biz

Don't Like them They Horrible πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž