Question

aprilweeks

Where are the credit score graphs?
There used to be a graph that showed your credit score over time, but I can't find it anywhere now. All I can see is my current credit score. Is this feature gone now?

Credit Score Archive Here

The feature is hidden on the site, but you can still find it here as of 6/6/2015:

https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/transunion-archive

Most Helpful Response

Credit Score Graphs

Where are the graphs?? Please bring them back I used them monthly to watch scores...

Someone from Credt Karma posted this:

You can see your score history here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/transunion (TransUnion) or here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/equifax (Equifax)

Simply click on the blue dot for each month to see the individual scores from each week in a given month.

Hope that helps!

The problem is, if you don't know these links, there is no way to find the graphs from any other page that I have seen, and that isn't good.

grabow35

Under Credit Factors, if you click on the actual score number under the "Your Credit Scores" heading, it brings up the pages listed above.  I only found this out by finding these links and then backtracking and experimenting.  It is not obvious that the scores are also links.

Great question

I would like to know the same thing please! This was a great feature. I have been looking for about 30 minutes, but I give up now. I hope someone can answer.

beatlebette

Ditto!  I've been wasting a lot of time looking for it,   grrrr!

Credit History Graph

Yes, they were a very nice feature. What happened to them?

graphs

Wow, how have they not fixed this problem yet?  Its been years, and this is the best feature, that no one know exists unless they have been using credit Karma for years.  Best answer above was to click on the actual credit number on the credit factors

"Under Credit Factors, if you click on the actual score number under the "Your Credit Scores" heading, it brings up the pages listed above.  I only found this out by finding these links and then backtracking and experimenting.  It is not obvious that the scores are also links."

But what about the other plots? We used to be able to see a plot for all of the credit factors, like payment history, etc. 

GRAFT

Bring back the grafts! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

beatlebette

I think you mean graph.  I want to know what happened to them, too.

Agreed

I agree. The graphs showed me my progress over time and were what motivated me to work hard on improving my credit score. The links work  so use them as their Web analytics will show that people are still hitting those pages even though they've been unlinked. That feedback will hopefuly convince them they should reconnect them to the rest of the site it increase traffic.

No graphs

The links to the historical line graph are down. Do they plan on fixing this?

You need to click on the score itself and it will take you to the graph.