Question

Posted in Taxes

Keenbeen22

When will we be able to file for state on the website

yikes

Same as well, submitted my MN state return on 2/8 and here i am still waiting for it to be accepted. i received my federal refund in my acct as of this morning and MN isnt even accepted yet! yikes! i am panicking!

I filed my MN return on February 8th, 2019.  It still has not been accepted.  The state has no record of it and Credit Karma is far from helpful.  I will not be making any recommendations to family or friends to use Credit Karma tax.

Lo0213

Is anyone else not able to select the state they want? CreditKarma won't let me select the state I need to file taxes for - it has just defaulted to Louisiana whereas I need to file for Utah.

accpeting state taxex

Okay, CC finally let me do my state taxes  however it has been 3 days and it still has not been accepted, my brother

used a different tax  place and  there state taxes where accepted immediately... WHAT GIVES......  THIS IS FOR MO

Namlizzie

Thank you for posting this. I have been trying to file my State tax since last Saturday. I have chatted with Support many times. They  give me responses that don’t work. The only State that I have on my screen is Arkansas. What the hell. They make it sound like it’s so simple.....I cannot file my State.....no matter what they tell me. I am past frustrated. 😳😳😳😳😳

Same

I'm in the same boat, Missouri state is still closed. Would love to get an answer

I was wondering this too!  We used CK last year and was able to file both the same day.  My daughter used H & R Block and was able to send hers 4 days ago. 

lrb52

I want to know the same thing, when will we be able to file state taxes with Credit Karma, if I had known I couldnt file state at the same time I wouldnt have used Credit Karma,I will know better next year!

cak320

Enter Your Reply

free or not I will not use Credit Karma next year and that is a fact....

CA wants to know also!

1040 form

i filed my fed taxes, but when i print the form i am only gettin half of this page....Anyone else having this problem