Question

GrantZh

When will my new credit line increase show up on my credit report?
I got two credit line increase about 3 days ago, one from capital one for $1000, and one from discover for $4000. However, I just checked my credit report from Experian and those CLIs did not show up on my report?

Does anyone know how long will it take before credit line increases to show up on my credit report? Those CLI will certainly increase my credit score for about 30 and I would like to apply for an AMEX credit card.

Thank you guys for the help!

Most Helpful Response

It will take a month or so

Your new Credit Limits won't show up usually until your next bill drops and reports to the bureaus. So - If your next statement doesn't drop for another month - you can expect it to show up a few days to a week after that next statement.