Question

Drivas831

When will my auto loan and auto insurance show up on my credit report?
I bought my first car in April and I have yet to see the auto loan or auto insurance on my credit report. I am making all of my payments on time, however I am getting impatient and would like to finally see it.

First, insurance will never show up in your credit report.

Second, for the car loan it all depends on lender and what reporting agency/s they belong to (remember CK only looks at two of the three). Some small lender do not ever report (and only one if they do), some meduim lender report sporaticaly (and typically only report to one), large lender generally report monthly, but it takes a few months to get started (reporting to two or all three).