Question

313amelia

WHEN WAS I LATE
NEVER BEEN LATE THAT I KNOW OF. ALWAYS PAY AHEAD. MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED.

Have you been late?

You didn't really ask a specific question so I am confused here. Is Karma saying you have late payments? Please specifiy, thanks...

LATE PAYMENT

I READ ON YOUR   REPORT THAT I WAS LATE WITH A PAYMENT.NEVER KNOWN TO BE LATE.  JUST WANT TO KNOW WITH WHOM.  ALSO NEW ADDRESS IS 523 MULBERRY DR APT 15. REST IIS THE SAME.

cvicious85

Please don't misunderstand, I am not associated with Karma. I am a member just like you and we all give each other advice. Check all three credit bureaus and see if that information is the same. If not you can email Karma directly for more details. 

Email: SUPPORT@CREDITKARMA.COM