Question

GoodKarmaMan

When to seek professional Attorneys i.e. LexingtonLaw.com ?
There are so many errors on all three bureaux: anywhere from having my birth year in correctly so I just realized, all the way to having an address in Oklahoma state which I have never lived, and all to the way to having so many credit cards that are still open (which unfortunately are hurting my credit score because it is reported that have been open for many years and I have neglected to use them for many years) The truth of the matter is almost all of them have been close many many years ago

You do not have anything that would require an attorney.  Just read the articles here to learn how to file disputes with credit bureaus and learn how credit really works. The information here will help you for the rest of your life.  I knokw, because it has been invaluable for me.