Question

vinogradov8

When to pay off my credit cards so it reflects on my credit score at the end of the month?
At the end of the month (maybe next month) I will be financing a vehicle. I want to save as much on interest as possible so I want to do everything in my power to raise my credit score. I pay bills and spend everything through credit cards that I pay off every month, I actually pay them off several times throughout the month because I have the best rewards on my lower balance cards.
Anyways, when do I have to keep my utilization low so that it shows up as 1-5% on the credit report they pull? Are their credit reports updated daily?
Thanks

Each creditor chooses the date that they send their account info to the credit bureaus.  When someone pulls your credit report, that is a snapshot of your credit at that day & time.  Your credit report can change daily; depending on when the creditors do their reporting. It sounds like you are on the right track, I think if you keep paying them off throughout the month you should have no worries when applying for a loan.  Good luck on the new wheels!