Question

VenC

When to pay credit card every month
Cerdit Karma reports score every week and I pay off whatever I'm charging to my card 2-3 times a month. Just because I monitor on CreditKarma a lot. But then my bank reports on 20th of every month. If I pay everything by 19th, I report zero activity, hence does not help improve mu score, correct? I want to know if I should leave a small portion up just to show activity but then I don't want to be charged interest either. How exactly to pay to get on with this score game?

Let the card Report each month

Lenders want to see that you actually use and pay off your cards regularly.  It tells them that they actually have a chance to make money off of you.  

You plan of paying more often than once a month makes sense in that you don't have a large ballance to pay all at once.  But if the card never reports a ballance it appears as if you are not using it so there is no "credit" for actually having paid the bill so to speak, and your credit score will stay lower. 

A good practice is to put that money away so that you have it when the bill does come in an then pay it when the bill is recieved.  

I use a seperate on-line bill pay account at my bank that all my bills are paid threw. With a good Budget you will know how much you need to put into that account each week. Then the bills are paid automaticly when the e-bill comes to my account. 

Hope that helps