Question

wecluv

when should i see my credit score improving?
i have disputed 7 negative entries on my credit report and have had 5 removed from my reports and have received written confirmation that they were removed, but a month later your still saying the debt is owed and that they creditors our of mine. When should i see your site reporting the change in this information?
You also state that i owe 15,702 on accounts yet when i look to see what accounts your mentioning it shows zero accounts. Can yoiu please help me to understand your site better so i can keep my info up to date.

My credit is currently 590, how can I get it up?