Question

cherikoeller

When it isn't my fault, why does it show up as bad
for 5/3 bank they closed by home equity because of the drop in the housing during the recession. That wasn't my fault, It shows I didn't miss any payments. I believe that is wrong, I didn't cause the recession.

score dropped

Why did my credit score drop about 30 points. I can't find anything that was different in my report.

An account that was closed by the lender in itself is not a negative account nor has any negative impact on your credit scores, so don't worry about it as long as there is no negative information associated with the account.