Question

InstaBuzz

When is the credit simulator going to be running?
I have been a part of this website for awhile now and it has never been working. I left other websites to join this one, but am very disappointed that they cannot get the simulator functioning in 6 months.

They had it working at one point, though...although it never worked correctly. I remember trying it--and sitting here in disbelief at its results! Like I'd enter something, perhaps paying off all debt, and the simulated score would DROP by a number of points. Hopefully, the 'new and improved' version...whenever it finally makes its appearance...will work better.

Credit Simulator

I need a new credit card but have been waiting to check if my score is going up or down