Question

Jmaybe

When is the best date to pay my Credit Card?
If my due date for my Credit card is 3-13, & my bank reports to credit B on 2-30, when is best to pay in full in order to build my credit? On the due date (or day before due date)? Before the bank reports in on the 30th so that I have a zero balance? This is my first payment, so I wasn't sure if I paid before the 30th if it would even show as me ever having a balance. Do I need to keep this same pattern every month?

I iwould say pay before 3-13.  If you have low utilization on the card (i.e. never high balance) and as long as you are never 30 days late, I really don't think it matters very much.  However, someone else may disagree with me, this is just my personal opinion.