Question

tryinghard99

When is a good time to buy a car
I am trying to buy a car and have a 723 credit score but I have to establish more credit. I checked out some banks you suggested but the thing is, that it has to be under a 60 month, I guess you would say contract. I just don't understand that. But then again the quicker you pay it off the more you pay. So I get that but do you think it is a good time to buy a car when I don't have a poor rating fore established credit. I just don't want to screw up.

I think that you need to so some more reading and further your understanding about credit and finances before you proceed with anything. Do your homework and be patient and it will pay off in the end. Designate an hour a day to reading about credit and finances and within a couple of months you will have a better understanding as to how it all works. In order to win the game you need to know how to play the game.