Question

finishthebook

When I use the credit stimulator and show 3-24 months of on time payments my score goes down! Why?
Please help me understand why when using the credit stimulator my score goes down by over 30 points when I have an on-time payment history of either 3-24 months!? Very disconcerting :(

Why is this? How is this possable?

I am having the same issue, I was hoping that they made a change recently in the computing and someone messed it up! But seeing that this was posted a year ago I dont think this is the case. I would love to hear an answer as to why when they say the longer you have good history the better your score is and yet it drops when you use that feature. Go figure!