Question

Tyreda

When I go to the bank and they check my credit score, it is lower than credit karma, why?
I also checked another site and the scores were the same as credit karma, but not the bank.

There are different scoring models being used. Most lenders use a version of FICO score. Always look to see what kind of credit score you are getting as there are many diffferent scoring models and many different versions as well as three different credit bureaus. Do some reading on this in addition to all credit topics.

How about reading the articles provided on this site and using the financial tools so you can learn how credit works?  That is what this site is here for.  I learned a lot and my score has raised due to putting into practice the information I got from the articles and you can, too, if you are willing to put forth a little effort.  You only stop learning when you die.