Question

SassyCassy7410

When I first sign up for credit karma it showed me my score, but now my profile isn't found, why?
My first time signing up with Credit Karma it showed my credit score because I had gotten a credit card a few months prior. Months later i sign in, after redoing my password because I had forgotten it, I went to my profile and it said that I don't have a profile. It wasn't that I didn't have my credit card information there but it was that I don't have a profile.

"Help Center" is found on the lower left hand corner of your page when you scroll down.

when i logged into credit carma it tells me that my credit information is not found... why is that? how can i find it? i do have a credit card and i should have a credit score but its not showing me because my information is no longer found.