Question

draggon1962

when I did a credit check score was 638 median yet this site rates my credit at much lower score?
I just had my credit checked through a refinance company and my median credit was 53 points higher than my score here on this site.
my Transunion credit score was 605 at the bank I use this is a 20 point difference. so just wondering why your site is so much lower? your numbers are telling folks they have less credit scores than are actually there. my Home loan of 55,000 is not even in my credit report.