Question

Athenarose66

When does your score go up, I paid my credit card s off.

Thats a loaded question.

Credit reporting can be a slow moving behemouth.  Credit cards can take months to report and cross report. Specially if you pay them off.  For example, I have an account that I paid off a $350 balance in January and as of today, they still haven't reported it as paid in full with a 0 balance. They have no incentive to report, since I owe them nothing and reporting each month costs them money.  

You can trigger them reporting if your balance changes again. For instance, that card I mentioned was paid in Jan. Today i used it to buy a cup of coffee then I put the card away again.  By law the new charges have to be reported, so by using the card for 1 small purchase they are forced to report the new balance. 

as to when you score goes up, Well there too, nothing in credit is for sure. In the last  month, one of my scores dropped 30 points for no apparent reason while the otheres gained a point or two. It all depends on the scoreing model used. 

I know that doesn't give you much as far as specifics but i hope it helps.