Question

Robert5793

When bank closes account and issues new cards, does that count against me?
My credit union bank suddenly issues me a new credit card (the one I was currently using had another year to run). New card had entirely new account numbers.
Another card was used because it supported a college which I support. The school evidently dropped them and I no longer wish to have this card.
Do these two closings make my credit score go down?
Why does the score fluctuate when I pay my bills on time?

The card replacement won't affect your score.  The old card that the school dropped will hurt your score if it was closed (assuming it was a good account).  Read the articles provided to learn why your credit score fluctuates - it is never a stagnant thing.  Best of luck!