Question

Baboose

When and how to pay off credit card
I've been paying off my credit cards 100% before the due date even though it says $0 due. If I'm trying to build credit, is this the right way? Or do I need to wait till I see a minimum due on my statement? If I need to keep a balance, is there a way to do so without paying interest?

The best time to pay off your Credit Card is when you Receive the Statement,  send in your Payment for the FULL Amount of the Balance.  Pay your Accounts in full every month.  

Never Ever Carry a Balance on a Credit Card.  

You need to keep a balance of 1-3% of the credit limit on the card at all times if your goal is a higher score.

icuhowie

False, Wrong,  Bad Information,

No you do NOT need to keep any balance on your Card.