Question

bambigirl

When and how can i file a ch7 bankruptcy while in the middle of a divorce?
This is a contested divorce and has been going on for almost a year he keeps holding it up my not doing what the court says and I have no money to pay the bills he is not paying. when he left in 12/14 he took all the money that paid the bill and he has not paid any of my bills and I have not money to pay them.

Ask a bankruptcy attorney.  You will find them in the phone book and the first consultation usually is free. The attorney may have ideas to help you with this situation and might even consult with your divorce attorney.  Wish you the best.