Question

Sefa0001

When a new accounts is visible on my credit report?
When a new accounts is visible on my credit report?Or three credit bureaus?My credit history very new(2 month)and i see only my first credit card account(opened date :Dec 2013).I make three credit card application,past 30 day,and approved.I not see my another three credit card?

Most Helpful Response

your creditors will report them

Your creditors will report them on their own schedule. Credit card companies generally report to the CRA's once a month. And then generally to the 3  CRA's at different times.  If you do not have a balance on a card it may not get reported until you have a balance due. 

use the cards a couple of times then put them away.  a balance due will trigger reporting so it they will show up 

Also expect you score to drop.  Opening new cards will drop your score about 50 points (some times more if your history is short) , pay off the balances when you get the bill and it will go right back up. 

Good luck!