Question

lilpuh

Whay doesnt my credit reflect accounts that I have paid off?
I have paid off accounts with both Aaron's and Rent-A-Center and I don't see that reflected in my credit score. All I see are the negative aspects of my credit and not any positive aspects, which could increase my credit score!

The accoounts are part of your credit history and will remain on your credit report for 7 years.  It will show on the regular credit reports that the accounts are paid in full.  Credit Karma is not a credit bureau, but a teaching site, so the updates may take a while to get entered here.