Question

Dhark73

What's with the comparison of other members?
Yeah, trying to get my credit back on track and all I see is my credit score is lower then other members. I really don't care what other members scores are and It's a little annoying and really doesn't help the situation. Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way but when time's are tough I really don't need the negative commentary. Anyway just a thought, other then that I find this site very useful and look forward to getting my financial responsibilities back online.

Please be aware that this forum is for users such as yourself.  We don't control the content of this website.  If you have an issue with Credit Karma, please email support@creditkarma.com.

Another great website for everything credit related is www.credit.about.com.  No sign up needed.