Question

CreditisBS247

Whats up with this site now it completely sucks. Why is my credit score missing from TransUnion?
I no longer have a credit score on Transunion on your site but I have had a score with them for years now. Also I try to submit a question to your team and it constantly throws me back to the previous page. What a joke. If you're going to have a website for people make sure it works for them. Take heed to the consumer, soon you could find yourselves wondering what happened to your followers and customers.

We are not Credit Karma.  We are users just like you.  For technical issues you need to contact Credit Karma Support.

CreditBS, stop your whining.  If you're not happy, go else where and pay the $150-$300/year for similar service.  I doubt you'll do that and last I checked, Credit Karma is completely free.  They don't have to provide the service that they do.  If something isn't working, spend time and do your research to make sure you're asking the right people and going through the right channels to get your problems resolved.