Question

TwilightDiva

Whats the fastest way to build my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

There is no Fast Way!

There is no Fastest Way to build up your credit Score.  It Takes YEARS and thats if you don't have any BAD Marks or Information on your Credit Report.  With bad marks on your credit report it could take much longer.

Some folks might say oh I did it in 30-60 days or 6 months  and I just sit back and say , yeah right, next!.    It took me just over 2 years and I'm still working on inching it up.  I did not have any bad information on my Credit Reports ( If you look at my profile you will see a timeline and what I did over the years  as to apply for new CC's to Requesting CLI's )   Basicly Started Jan 2011with one old JCP Credit card still being reported but not used in over 7 years.

Have a Plan in place,  as it takes time,   Credit is not Like Fast Food,   it is a very much Slowwwwwwwww  Very Slow process.