Question

Justin19894456

What's the best way for me to build credit back?
I really wanna build my credit back up for my future, what should I do to make this score better?

Most Helpful Response

Order a copy of your credit reports from the major bureaus. Focus on the collections and public records. Some times it better to pay off a loan other times its better (financially) to just allow it to fall off. Collections remain on your file for 7 years, public records 10 years. Inquiries 2 years. Once you do that, then focus on getting a small credit call and make small purchases. Usually, it takes about 6 month of good payment history for your score to go up. (other than removing the negative items). This is just a summary of things to do. Looking for something exact? Read up on the blogs and learn from the community... Good luck my friend...