Question

chibigin

whats the best credit repair company?
I want to buy my first home soon and need my credit repaired so I can get the best pre-aproval I can get.

happy home owner

my husband and i where going to buy a home a couple of months ago and due to some bad on my credit we had been put at a stand still just because of me. it sucked and i didnt know what to do, on of my friends had told me to call this company called select us llc. i figured why not give it a shot. BEST PHONE CALL IVE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE!!! BECAUSE I NOW HAVE A HOME OF MY OWN IN LESS THEN 6 MONTHS!! i thought it would have took years to be in my own home! i couldnt thank them enough

You would be the best one to work on this. You can do everything a credit repair company can do, so why hand them money when you need money to straigten out accounts and save for a down payment on the mortgage. Your first step is plenty of reading on how to rebuild credit. Come here and ask questions as needed.