Question

artandscience3

What's the best credit card for paying for a wedding?
I'm looking to spend 10,000-15,000 for my wedding and want to put it on a cc so I can get points and pay it off within a year at 0% APR. It would be great if it gives me points towards my honeymoon but since were planning to go to Bali...I don't think the usual airline cc (delta, American) fly there. This is a big expense coming up and I want to do it as wisely as possible with the biggest payback for points and other bonus.

Discover

5% back on some things, depending on what it is. 

Alternatively, a mileage program may be better because you know you're spending a large amount in a short time (which means, bonuses for signing up can be released).