Question

atdiehm

What's the best card to complement my current cards?
I have the following new-style CK Scores:
Transunion: 760
Equifax: 773

I closed a card a few months ago, thinking it would be beneficial and it was not, so I'm looking to get another one to replace it and get back up to 4 unsecured accounts.

I currently have the following personal cards:
JCP Store card ( not MC ) ( 3500 limit, pay off each month )
Chase Freedom ( 12k limit, 1k balance ) - Visa
Capital One Quicksilver Platinum ( 5k limit, pay off each month ) - MC

I use my JCP card the obvious way for rewards and pay it back off.

I use Freedom card for the 5% revolving categories that make sense, and the balance is just left over from a balance transfer, I pay down my usage.

I use the Capital one for the 1.5% on everything else, and pay it off each month.

I do not travel more than once or twice a year, so I've always opted for cash-back cards instead of travel/miles cards.

I'm wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and can suggest the next card I should get.

The Double-Cash citi-bank looks attractive, as does the bluecash amex.

Any insights/ideas will be much appreciated!

It's not a matter of the cards you have.  Look at your major spend to see where you can get the most bang for the buck from your rewards.  If a major spend category isn't covered then get a card to cover.  A credit card discussion forum is a better tool for this job.