Question

Posted in Banking

JoseFarias474

Whats the best bank for me to open a checking and savings account? Currently have Bank Of America.
As i accidentally place on the title - I'm looking for the best possible choice for me. I use to have Bank Of America eBanking which was free as long as i did everything through an atm or online. They no longer have that account so now i have an account where i'm getting charged 8-12 dollars for not having direct deposit (My job doesnt offer that). So what's one of the best banks for me. Im looking for a bank that has branches near my area I live in Los Angeles California. Thanks in advance!

That is something that friends, co-workers or other trusted people in your area might better advise you on.