Question

ang239

What's rtg/crb stand for? It says that I have 2 accounts open but I don't even know what they are.

Most Helpful Response

RTG/CRB

It stands for Rooms To Go not sure what the CRB is. I had the same question and then after searching all of my accounts I figured it out. I do not have a line of credit through them but I did open one up through another bank through Rooms To Go.

When did you last check all three credit reports??  Go to annualcreditreport.com to get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over quite thoroughly and file disputes on all incorrect or questionable information with the credit bureaus reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.  Make checking your credit reports an annual ritual so you can be sure only the correct information is being reported.