Question

Tweety197311

What's my total credit score

There is no such item.  Anytime a potential creditor pulls your credit score they go to only one of the credit bureaus (probably the one THEY report to) and get your credit score there, or they might go to myfico.com.  There are numerous ways to calculate credit scores and none of them are wrong.

There isn't a "total credit score".  There are many scores generated by many companies and used by lenders in different ways.  My vantage 3.0 scores (shown on credit karma) are very poor.  My Fico 8 scores are in the 680's!  Credit karma says my scores are in the 530's, but was just approved for 2 prime credit cards with decent credit lines and interest rates.  I purchase my 3 Fico scores from Experian before I apply for additional credit.  Credit Karma provides an "educational score" by Vantage 3.0.  Your approval will be based on whichever "scoring model" the lender uses.  Hope this helps!