Question

Brandy077

Whats my Fico score?
What's my Fico score, and how can i get it in future?

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma vs FICO

Credit Karma is an excellent service and I highly recommend it.  I use it personally and I must say they continue to get better and better over time.  I'm not just saying that and I don't work for or get paid by them at all.

Having said that, your FICO score comes from only one source and that is the Fair Isaacs Corporation (FICO).  It is proprietary to them and as such you must get it from them.  You can find your FICO scores at MyFico.com and will pay $19 a month there to have them regularly updated.  It also is a great service and I also use it.

Let me know if this answered your question.