Question

thimothe

what's my credit score is I just wanted to know so I can sign up to upgrade my credit

Your credit score should be

available to you on the dashboard here on CK. 

I don't understand what you mean by "Sign up to upgrade your credit"  As far as I know there is no way to pay to "Upgrade" your credit history.  if someone tells you that they can improve your score for a fee, you are being taken for a ride.  Scores are based on your credit history and there is nothing anybody can do to change what has happened in the past.  All they can do is a few things like writing letters or contesting inacurate info on your report. all of which you can do your self for free.  

Don't pay anyone to do what you can do for yourself.  Read the articles here on CK and learn what managing your credit means.  Your credit score is the most important number in your financial life and it will be with you untill the day you die. it will effect everything from the interest rates on credit cards and loans to the price you pay for insurance and even weather or not you get a job.    YOU need to learn to mange it for yourself.