whats it take to increase my credit limit ,score? (lessen utilization)
i have about 14 credit cards- 3 of which i use to take advantage of cash backs, and the rest was really trying to build credit and show creditors you can be responsible and know how to handle it even tho they just sit in the drawer so they can age. 0 missed payments, on time everything, no negative or derogatory marks. Im 21 years old, currently at 9,000/29,000$ 33% utilization of 700 C.S. so i guess my question is how do i ask for an increase limit to decrease my utilization so my score can go up? I want to show that i dont need the cash but really i want my score to boost up. are they going look at my total utilization as a whole or diagnose evry cards ratio? altho im a student my limit is high is due to school costs' none the less i'd appreciate any lecture or senario that would help out on a positive way
Thanks in advance!