Question

ReneeLoves

What's it mean when it says your approval odds are N/A?
Not much to add. I know the acronym means "Non Applicable", but I don't understand how that applies to your approval odds. Does it mean that they don't look at your credit score and the related information? Or is it just a way for them to try and get a larger application pool?

Most Helpful Response

They apparently did not find enough credit information to be able to calculate approval odds.  You might have a "thin file" which is explained in the articles here.

Approval odds

I have no credit but my approval odds say Good does this mean i can get a credit card that they offered me or no

Not 100% on this answer but likely

I think it is a matter of a couple of things but basically I think it grinds down into not enough information. And that goes both ways, either you don't have enough credit history that fits their model for this card or they don't have enough information on approvals for the card to formulate where you would sit yet. I have yet to see an NA that I applied for that I didn't get approval for but that doesn't mean everyone will have the same experience and I think all of this helps CK build their database.