Question

LeosKarma

Whats Best from my current 22% Capital 1. either 9% for 1yr or 14% with no expiration. Help please.
I was told they don't have deals all the time. im thinking the 9% for 1yr and when it expires try to get something lower again. keep in mind I pay off my full balance every month.

Most Helpful Response

I don't know, 9% sounds good, but a year goes by fast. If you are in the position to not have to carry balances now, that 9% may be of little benefit in the short term future, which would cut into the year of 9%. Think for the future and get the 14%, your call though.

LeosKarma

I dont carry a balance, & had this card for like 3yrs now & made all my payments on time but i hate the 22% im thinking i will just have them drop it to 14% with no expiration & and contact them in a couple months to see if they have the option to drop it to 12% or even 9%. Little by little i want to fight to 0%. thank you for your help.