Question

YenMariposa

What's a letter template I can use to remove a dismissed chapter 7.

You don't need a form letter, you just need a letter.

Dir sir.  My Chapter 7 was filed on X date and was discharged on x date.  it has been x years.  Please remove this item from my credit report. 

Send it certified mail to each of the three bureaus and await their reponses.   Send a copy of the discharge to help speed th process.  If you are adament on a form letter, you may find several available by doing a google internet search with the same exact question.

His bankruptcy wasn't discharged, it was dismissed, which means he put a stop to it (likely paid off the debts, worked out some sort of plan with the biggest troublesome creditor, etc). Kind rare for a Chapter 7 though. I'm not sure the bureaus will remove it, but it's worth a shot I guess. There is no template that I'm aware of, sorry.