Question

JudgeCred

What's a good credit card to start off with? (ex. Build credit, get most money from)

A good one to start your credit with would be a card through your personal bank. They can look at how much money you've had on hand and base your starting limit off of how much you put in and weather you spend your money with caution. I got my first card through Wells Fargo when I was 18 and they gave my a 1000.00 limit to start with. I used it with caution and within 6 months they raised it to 2000.00. If you don't have a bank you regularly use, I would choose Capital One since they usually will give a card to new comers. Hope I helped!

You need to give a little more information than this. What's your credit history, if any? Do you have a sizeable and steady income? Any negatives on your history, like an unpaid loan or bankruptcy? 

With limited history whatsoever and no negatives, you could try applying for cards like Cap One's platinum, unsecured card. They may or may not approve you. 

If you have no history, bad credit or want to play it safe? A secured card is your best bet.